Released 14 August 2016 at the Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair.
- The Wages for Housework Campaign and ‘Women’s Work’ Under Capitalism – by Rebecca Winter and Jasmina Brankovich
- Social Anarchism, Individualism and Lifestyle Politics – by Tom
- Living in a Game of Monopoly – by Jacqui
- Means and Ends: Anarchist vs Marxist praxis – by Mitch
- Your Consumer Choices Won’t Save the Plaent – by Kieran Bennett
- More than just squatting: An interview with the autonomists of Social Log Bologna
This publication was written, printed and distributed on the land of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. This land was stolen by white colonisers, sovereignty has never been ceded. We must act in solidarity with their fight for justice, and that of all colonised peoples.
To order printed copies for distribution, contact editor at anarchistaffinity dot org.
Paper and toner costs money. One day we’d love to be able to pay writers. If you’ve enjoyed this issue of The Platform and can spare a fiver, our bank details are:
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: Makhno Resource Group
BSB and Account Number: 633-000 153198106